Monday, October 8, 2012

Remodeling And The The Spindle Bed

 Ahhh. It has been a while. My creativity has been halted by remodeling in our home. We are making our attached garage my new bead cave. I find the basement boring. No windows. Not the creative scene I need. Things are moving right along. The cooler weather helps. My sister, niece and other family and friends have been a welcome blessing in our endeavor. Lots of painting and carrying of heavy plywood to do.

 While all of this is going on we have decided to make our spare bedroom a spare bedroom. I recently received an old family heirloom and am so excited to put it to use. It is a spindle bed from my great grandma. The perfect size for an overnight guest or two. It was lost and then found. Go figure!

 So stay tuned. I am excited to get back at it. Been stocking up on beads so I am ready to get things going again.

 Enjoy your fall.

Norma

2 comments:

  1. WOW. So glad it did not end up in the burn pile. It is beautiful and really adds life to the spare bedroom. JR must have spent some time cleaning it up before he gave it to me. What a kind caring sole he was. He is finally resting in peace. The last few years of his life were quite a struggle for him. We had no idea how miserable he was until we spoke to his best friend. RIP JR.

    ReplyDelete